Sage Green EasyEat
Sage Green EasyEat
- Dishwasher friendly
- Removable insert for easy cleaning
- Curved Design - no sharp edges for your pets
- Recyclable material
- Fast International Shipping
- Secure Payments
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Why not add an extra insert?
The EasyEat Feeder is the healthier and best choice for your pets than the traditional and raised bowls.
Our unique design creates an amazing feeding experience for your pet but also becomes an elegant feature in your home interior.
*Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the intended side if you are facing the front of the EasyEat if you would like personalisation on a certain side of the feeder.
Customs charges may apply to international order (exc. USA, Australia)
- Dishwasher Friendly
- User Friendly Handles
- High Quality Recyclable material with Biodegradable TPE feet
- Removable insert
- Beautiful Curved Design, creating no sharp edges for your pets
- Matte Finish
BOAS, Acid Reflux, IVDD, Digestion, Fast Eaters, Postural Issues, Cleft Palates, Arthritis or Joint Pain, Disabled Dogs and many more!
Essential for all brachycephalic dogs such as Pugs, All Bulldogs, King Charles Cavalier, Boston Terrier, Pekingese, Shih Tzu, Boxer, Bichon Frisé etc..
Get yours now and change your pets life forever
What food can be used?
- All types of dog and cat food can be used e.g Raw, kibble, wet food
Can the bowl be used for water?
Yes, we advise using the stand without the insert for water. If you do decide to use the insert, make sure you deep clean it to avoid bacteria build up.
Is the Bowl safe for pets?
- Yes, Our insert is FDA food grade approved.
Is there a slow feeder?
- At the moment we have not got a slow feeder insert for sale, however we plan to bring one out as soon as possible.
What breeds use this product?
- All breeds will benefit from The EasyEat, especially all flat faced breeds. The EasyEat can also be used as a feeder for cats.
What countries do you deliver to?
- We deliver across Europe, shipping and delivery costs may vary.
What do i do if i want to return the product?
- Please refer to our Refund Policy in the footer of our home page
Is your packaging eco friendly?
- Yes, all our packaging is eco friendly, our business aim is to be as sustainable as possible
My pet won't eat from The EasyEat?
- Don't worry this happened with one of our own dogs as it can be strange to change feeding bowls. We introduced the bowl with their favourite treats and plenty of praise, also removing the insert and re placing in the stand 20-30 minutes later can encourage feeding. We also did some hand feeding training which is very easy to do with the removable insert.
What illnesses does `The EasyEat help?
- BOAS (Brachycephalic Obstructive Airways Syndrome)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Neurological diseases
- Intervertebral disc disease
- Degenerative Myelopathy
- Pug Myelopathy
- Lumbosacral stenosis
- Luxating patella
The EasyEat Charity Initiative
Whilst creating and testing The EasyEat we have seen so many amazing dogs that have been rescued struggle with complex medical issues. We are on a mission to help as many dogs as we can live a happier, healthier life.
We are lucky enough to work with some amazing charities who specialise in rescuing flat faced breeds from across the world. We trial our samples and test new products with numerous pugs, French bulldogs, British bulldogs and other cross breeds with great success. Seeing dogs with complex issues enjoying and benefiting from The EasyEat has been amazing to see.
The EasyEat Charity Initiative is a group of selected animal rescues who we support by giving 1% of our profits and donated EasyEats to help aid the rescue dogs. We want to continually support these charities whilst adding to our initiative along our journey.
Currently the Initiative supports the following charities:
French Bulldog Saviours