What food can be used?
- All types of dog and cat food can be used e.g Raw, kibble, wet food
Can the bowl be used for water?
Yes, we advise using the stand without the insert for water. If you do decide to use the insert, make sure you deep clean it to avoid bacteria build up.
Is the Bowl safe for pets?
- Yes, Our insert is FDA food grade approved.
Is there a slow feeder?
- At the moment we have not got a slow feeder insert for sale, however we plan to bring one out as soon as possible.
What breeds use this product?
- All breeds will benefit from The EasyEat, especially all flat faced breeds. The EasyEat can also be used as a feeder for cats.
What countries do you deliver to?
- We deliver across Europe, shipping and delivery costs may vary.
What do i do if i want to return the product?
- Please refer to our Refund Policy in the footer of our home page
Is your packaging eco friendly?
- Yes, all our packaging is eco friendly, our business aim is to be as sustainable as possible
My pet won't eat from The EasyEat?
- Don't worry this happened with one of our own dogs as it can be strange to change feeding bowls. We introduced the bowl with their favourite treats and plenty of praise, also removing the insert and re placing in the stand 20-30 minutes later can encourage feeding. We also did some hand feeding training which is very easy to do with the removable insert.
What illnesses does `The EasyEat help?
- BOAS (Brachycephalic Obstructive Airways Syndrome)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Neurological diseases
- Intervertebral disc disease
- Degenerative Myelopathy
- Pug Myelopathy
- Lumbosacral stenosis
- Luxating patella